Michael M. Pelke, DDS
“Dr. Pelke strives to be a compassionate and caring provider.”
Born and raised in Minnesota, Dr. Pelke graduated from the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry in 2002. While attending dental school, Dr. Pelke was active in the American Student Dental Association and volunteered at various charitable organizations. Dr. Pelke joined Woodbury Dental Care in 2004.
Dr. Pelke strives to be a compassionate and caring provider. He and the entire staff of Woodbury Dental Care are committed to maintaining your oral health in a comfortable, relaxing, and pain-free environment. By taking the time to listen to you and treating you as if you were family members, we can help erase some of the old stigmas of dental care.
Dr. Pelke and his wife Jill are the busy parents of three children. As a former college football player, Dr. Pelke continues to stay active by running, hiking, biking, and, of course, chasing the kids around. An enthusiastic sports fan, he is proud to be a team dentist for the Minnesota Wild hockey team and the St. Paul Saints baseball team.
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association
- St. Paul District Dental Society – Selected President in 2014
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- 3M Dental Consultant- Consulting and evaluating products for the 3M Dental Division
- Team dentist for the NHL Minnesota Wild Hockey team, 2005 – present
- Team dentist for the St. Paul Saints baseball team, 2006 – Present
- Team dentist for the Minnesota Swarm Lacrosse Team, 2008 – 2015
- Academy for Sports Dentistry
- National Hockey League Dentists Association
- Selected as a Top Dentist, Mpls St. Paul Magazine, Multi-Year honoree
- Give Kids a Smile Program, 2003 to present
- Recognized for work with Jamaica Minnesota organization, involved in organization and fundraising volunteer and classroom instruction for preschool and school age children during Dental Health Month.