Emily J. Wernberg D.D.S
Dr. Wernberg was born and raised in Eagan, Minnesota. She attended the University of Wisconsin-Madison where she earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology and Biology. She decided to continue her education at a rival school and became a Minnesota Gopher and earned her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree.
Dr. Wernberg and her husband, Luke, live in Woodbury and love exploring all that Woodbury and the surrounding areas have to offer. When not in the office Dr. Wernberg enjoys spending time with family and friends, spending time outdoors, and being active.
Dr. Wernberg is passionate about dentistry because it allows her to alleviate pain, prevent disease, and improve smiles. She strives to get to know her patients and their unique situation in order to develop an individualized treatment plan with the patients concerns in mind.
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association
- Academy for Sports Dentistry
- True North Professional Studies – Seattle Study Club
- St. Paul District Dental Society
- Give Kids a Smile Program 2012 to present