We know that the cost of dental treatment is a concern for everyone, but we don't want finances to be the reason any patient foregoes dental care. Our goal is to work with you in any way we can to make quality dentistry affordable for your family. Please review our insurance, payment, and financing options, including our private savings plan, and don't hesitate to contact our dental team if you have questions or concerns.
Woodbury Dental Care is in-network with Delta Premier, Health Partners, and Cigna Dental DPPO.
We File Insurance Claims on Your Behalf
As a courtesy to our patients, we submit all insurance claims, even if they are out of network. However, we aren’t involved with how your insurance handles your claim, the determination they make, and what benefits they pay. Our experienced dental team will do their best to provide an accurate estimate of what your portion of treatment costs, but we cannot guarantee how much your insurance will ultimately pay.
We will file your claim electronically so that your insurance has your claim in hand within days of treatment. Your insurance company is required by law to pay claims within 30 days of receipt. However, if they have not paid after 60 days, you are responsible for the remaining balance.
Please don't hesitate to reach out to our dental team if you have questions!
Woodbury Dental Care Private Plan
Woodbury Dental Care offers a private membership savings plan for those without access to dental insurance through their employer or who are otherwise uninsured. This plan allows you to get the quality dental care you want and deserve without deductibles, pre-authorizations, coverage denials, and yearly maximums.
100% Savings on:
- A comprehensive or periodic exam
- X-rays (excludes CT scan)
- Routine re-care and periodontal maintenance cleanings
- Sealants and fluoride treatments (up to twice a year)
Example of savings: Typical annual fees for two visits, including two cleanings, one exam, and x-rays = $506
15% Savings on:
Fillings, root canals, oral surgery, periodontal scaling and root planing, CT scans, crowns and build-ups, bridges, veneers, implants, dentures, and partials. (Excludes orthodontics and products)
Annual Benefit Costs
- Single: $369
- Dual: $649
- Family of 3: $879
- Family of 4 or more: $1,099
Savings Plan Details
- Children can enroll up until the age of 18 on your family plan. If your adult child is attending college, the plan is extended to age 23.
- You won't receive a membership card, and the chosen plan is effective from the date full payment is made. This non-refundable plan is effective for one year and is renewable.
- The patient's portion of the bill is due at the time of treatment. No payment plans or arrangements will be extended.
- The dental plan cannot be used with any existing insurance plan, worker's compensation, or any other discount or promotion.
- This plan is honored only at Woodbury Dental Care and cannot be used at any other office that we may refer you to.
We are pleased to accept cash, personal checks, and debit and credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. If you are interested in financing, please be sure to ask us about CareCredit, a healthcare credit card that allows you to break down the cost of payments into manageable monthly amounts.
Woodbury Dental Care also offers a 5% discount for payment on the day of service and a 10% discount to senior citizens who pay on the day of service and have no insurance or active WDC plan.